Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I am lunch lady hear me ROAR!

When I was younger I wanted to be a tornado chaser. To say I was obsessed with twisters is beyond an understatement. From the age of 6 it was my one true passion. I would spend hours watching the weather channel, looking at clouds and chasing storms on my bike. It wasn't even a question whether or not this was what I wanted to be when i grew up. It was a fact.
But things change. Sometimes change smacks you right in the face like a bug on a bike ride. Other times it sneaks up on you.  Slowly so that before you know it, things are different and you can't remember how it was ever any other way. 
Lateley my new mantra has been I got my hair net on and I'm feelin hella cool tonightttttttttttttttttttttttttt.... And lets be honest, I am in no way, shape, or form aspiring to become a lunch lady. But after five days of subbing as one you begin to see the perks. Unlike the horrible image you may have in your mind, being a lunch lady is actually a pretty sweet gig. Help prepare breakfast, serve it, clean up, eat all the food I want, read, make lunch, serve it, clean up, eat even MORE food. Its a never ending cycle of me eating whatever I want whenever I want, and not gonna lie, its fantastic.
And lets be real here, I make one swelllllllll lady of the cafeteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment