Monday, January 2, 2012

Bring it on 2012

I have done a horrible job at keeping a blog. I read other peoples blogs and think, dang they have cool lives. But then I realize that I actually have a pretty cool life to. That is why one of my goals for this new year is to document just how cool my life is (in my own version of what I consider cool). So although most people will read this and probably think "man this girls life is not cool", I will not be discouraged because that is also a goal for the new year;  Don't let the nay sayers bring me down! Boom. I also feel like I should make polishing up my grammar skills a goal as well since I tend to make sentences far longer then neccesary but I am not sure on the correct way to split them up.... anyway...
Although I am not big on telling people my goals (I have a fear of not accomplishing them and then being laughed at), I have decided that sharing a few will possibly help me make them happen. So here they are...
1. ride my bike as often as possible (she's so pretty that I don't think it will be hard)
2. Show my family how much I love and appreciate them more often
3. Don't let things that have happened in the past bother me in the present.
 And last but not least
4. make every situation a fun situation
I think these are some pretty legit goals for this year... goodbye to 2011 and helllllloooooooo 2012. I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment