Friday, April 8, 2011

Laserrrrrrrrrrrrr

I hate when I’m trying to sleep and I close my eyes and it looks like a freakin laser show in my eyelids. It’s like the tighter I close them the brighter the little lasers get. I swear it’s darker when my eyes are open.
                                                                     Close my eyes I see this

Then I open them back up and what do I see?
                                                                     Ummm nothing because it’s nighttime and dark…
How am I supposed to sleep with this madness in my eyes?!
This is a serious problem here people. I have a show going on right in front of me and granted I don’t have to pay for it, but why does it only happen when I need complete darkness?? 
I just watched a laser show on youtube. It was not nearly as good as the one that my eyes create. Maybe it's not that bad after all. Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment