Monday, April 4, 2011

Sneezing, how you perplex me

I once read somewhere that sneezing is the 2nd most satisfying feeling the body produces, the first being an orgasm (pretty sure I read it in comso). Doesn't it seem funny that something as simple as expelling air through your nose and mouth can earn such a high spot on our feel good list? I once sneezed 4 times in a row and not gonna lie, it felt pretty freakin good. Whenever someone else sneezes I always try to inform them of this great news. Hey! did you know you just experianced the second best feeling ever? And sure they may look at me like I'm crazy but I know in their mind they are thinking, wow that did feel pretty good, like a definite #2 good, I wanna do it agian. And they usually do.
     sneezing is funny.
Achoooo....
     bless you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment