Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Only in Vegas

Despite how creepy and wierd this is its also extremely hilarious in a scary I can't believe someone did that way.
The other day I was on craigslist looking for nanny jobs for the summer. I decided to see what kind of nanny jobs were available in big cities just because I was curious. I typed in Las Vegas and went to the child care section and this is what I found: ( read the whole thing, i promise it will be worth it)

I'd like to temporarily raise a baby/toddler. I know it sounds weird!Date: 2011-04-07, 4:35PM
Ohkay, I want to start by saying I know that my request sounds odd, but PLEASE hear me out.
Well, first, I'm not by any means trying to permanently or legally adopt, take/steal, or receive ANY form of custody of your child.
I'm eighteen years old & I AM trying to do is temporarily "adopt"/temporarily raise/babysit semi-long term (whichever you prefer to call it) your baby. I'd like to continue this for a weekend & for no longer than maybe a week since this is my first time doing this.
I want to do this because I am feeling kind of clingy or lonely, & I want a baby badly. There were two incidents in my life that prevented my from having a baby since I was seventeen, & I really don't want to try & fail a third time. What I'm looking for is the company & the experience of a raising a baby.
I don't want to give away too much personal information here, but as the parent you have every right to want to know everything you want about me. We will definitely e-mail, talk on the phone, text, meet in person, or whatever it is you want to do to make sure you feel comfortable with me handling your child.
I'm eighteen, like I said & I am a girl. I'm a college student studying English & Basic Nursing.
I attend one of the College of Southern Nevada campuses & it does have on-campus childcare. You baby will not be abandoned or left alone while I am in class. If you do not want your child there I completely understand, but my mother would have to watch your child until I get home. Regardless if she's hone with her or at my college in childcare, your child will always be safe & taken care of by a trusted & experienced adult.
I do have a job & I do have money in both my Checking & Savings accounts, so please don't be worried about your baby not receiving any new clothes, toys, accessories or being fed. I'm asking to keep your baby for a little while, so I will be the one buying diapers, clothing, providing food & making sure the baby is cared for at all times.
I do go out to eat dinner, walk around the mall, shop, take walks & the like, but I do not party, let anybody inside my house, drink alcohol (I don't even drink soda), smoke cigarettes/Blacks/pot, etc. so you can be assured knowing that I'll always be in my "right" mind while I have possession of your child. I will take care of & treat the baby as if my own. If you don't feel comfortable with your child being in grocery stores, malls/stores, around other people, please let me know in advance & I will respect your wishes.
I will keep you up-to-date through texting, e-mail or telephone calls& let you know how we're both doing, where we went, how our day was & let you know everything else that you have to ask. If you for any reason want or need to take your child from me earlier than anticipated, I will of course give them back with no questions asked.
All I'm asking is for your trust, time, your patience & a chance. I'd really like to experience & learn what it takes & how it is to be a mother. I know it won't be a easy, but I'm honestly willing to try. I'm not going to lie to you & pretend I know exactly how to take care of a child, but if I do need help, I will call you or ask my mother. You baby don't be my "test" & I don't put them in danger. If I don't know how to do something or if I become nervous, I'll ask for help. I do have an experienced mother in the house, so an older adult is always around. I do also have magazines/books/pamphlets about children & parenting in my bedroom.
What I ask for:
1. Their own crib if they sleep in one (unless you trust them in the bed beside me)
2. Their own car seat/booster seat
3. Their own stroller (if you don't have one, it's not a problem)
4. As many clothes/outfits as you want or need to provide
5. Their own bottles (unless you want me to purchase them)
6. That the baby not be under thirty days old (newborn), or over the age of maybe three
7. Only ONE child, please
NOTE: Anything like clothes, toys, blankets, etc. purchased by me will be given to you to take home when I return your child :)
I will provide my full name, cell phone number, pictures, tell you my story/background & more information upon request.
I assume we'd meet in a public place before allowing me to take your child home, & that's fine with me!

Location: Summerlin
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Original URL: http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/kid/2311790510.html



HOW RANDOMLY CREEPY IS THAT!!!
Extremely? I thought so to.
The real question is did anyone reply to it?
Buhh Buhh Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment